This project has been my hobby for a while now. A game I am slowly working on all by myself! I set up this blog to chronicle the progress of the development.
10 latest posts from the blog:
- Introducing our AI overlordsby Jussi on May 29, 2022 at 16:00
With the emergence of AI image generation tools such as Google Imagen, DALL-E 2 and Midjourney and my day job keeping me too busy to create any hobby project content myself, I thought it might be possible to create a short adventure game with the help of these AI tools.
- First Pivotby Jussi on August 9, 2021 at 13:38
My goal for this project has always been to create “mini games” under a larger umbrella. To create varied experiences bundled in one game under a larger story that unfolds slowly. I have now begun to challenge this idea.
- Pushing a car into the oceanby Jussi on April 15, 2021 at 10:00
In this post I will tell about the game scripting in more detail. We will start by pushing a car off of a container ship.
- Planar Reflections and Patrol Boatsby Jussi on February 24, 2021 at 18:26
After modeling a small patrol boat I realised that I need real reflections in the water!
- Isometric, large location learningsby Jussi on February 15, 2021 at 20:27
After working on the ship location for a while, I ran into some issues that came from the fact that I was working on a game that had fewer spatial limitations than adventure games usually have.
- Very early gameplayby Jussi on February 12, 2021 at 20:40
I started to work on the actual story content after making the first script for the opening act. I captured some footage of that progress.
- Procedural tools introductionby Jussi on February 8, 2021 at 18:45
I added procedural level creation tools into the mix and set up the ship level to test them!
- Uncharted chartsby Jussi on December 26, 2020 at 15:59
Creating a vertical slice of the game with around 1 hour of gameplay is my goal for 2021!
- The origins of the gameby Jussi on December 19, 2020 at 20:18
This is the story of how the idea for the game came to me during an 8 year period.
- Ship location update 2by Jussi on December 14, 2020 at 12:59
I did a quick pass on the ship location populating some areas.